Am I infected

Dear dr. I am confuse about my results as below Cd4 - 1090 Cd4% 27.9 This I where I am confused PVL 100 but on the bottom it says ( The Amplicor HIV-1 Monitor Test 1.5 assay has a lower detection limit of 400 copies/ml) does this mean that my viral load is undetectable. And I am even more confused wen it says my HIV report is negative. I am actually confused about my PVL report. What does that 100 mean when lowest detection point is 400. Am I infected. Or does that 100 is undetectable.

I don't understand what you mean by the HIV report is negative. What does this report represent? Also, you don't indicate what the results of the HIV screening antibody test or the confirmatory western blot antibody test results were. So it is difficult to interpret the other lab results.

Changes in T Cells
CD3+CD4+ count and Viral Load