Changes in T Cells

I was recently diagnosed with a Tcell count of 144 and a VL of 54,000 started on Atripla right away. 6 weeks later I had a VL of 251 and my T Cells shot up to 501 ... Most recently I have a VL that is UD but my TCells are back down 241 ... Can you help me understand how this could happen. I have not had the flu/cold or anything. Also I Just had a TB test and pneumonia vaccine ... Would this make the T Cells drop even more??

Another number to follow is the CD4 percent. What was the CD4% result for both of these values? It is usually a more stable number over time and I suspect still remains increased compared to the value before you started HIV treatment. Given that your viral load is undetectable, you have still had a great treatment response. It is hard to know what one value like this means, if as you say, you haven't had any other ongoing medical conditions or vaccinations. I tend to discount the results, particularly if the viral load remains undetectable and the CD4 percent is stable, and wait to see what the next set of numbers looks like.

Big Drop in CD4
Am I infected