Big Drop in CD4

Was diagnosed 08/03/12, with a viral load of 40000, and a cd4 count of 199, was put on atripla. On 11/08/12, went for my 3 month blood work, up to that point my tcell count was 684, up from 339, viral load was undectectable. now on my latest results my viral load is 30, and my tcell count is 219. There was a period of 3 days, that I didn't have any meds,due to an insurance mixup. WHY? Am I having treatment failure? Going for a blood test earlier than usual, not feeling to good about the results, not been sleeping, should I be worried, or should I wait for the next test results and see?

I need to clarify whether your counts of 684 and 339 are your CD4 count after starting Atripla, or represent your lymphocyte count, t-lymphocyte count (CD3) or CD8 count. It would seem improbable that your CD4 count would increase to such levels in less than 3 months and then decrease back down to 219, given your current viral load result. Also, another number to follow is the CD4 percent. What did the CD4% do during this time frame? Although we don't want anyone to miss 3 days of dosing in a row, that does not seem like the reason for these results.

High Absolute CD3, CD4, and CD8
Changes in T Cells