High Absolute CD3, CD4, and CD8
Dec 16, 2012
My wife has the following high values, what does that mean?
Absolute CD3 3036 (normal 622-2402) Absolute CD4 1892 (normal 359-1519) Absolute CD8 1056 (normal 109-897) Abs CD8+CD38+Lymphs 620 (normal 0-381)
She hasn't been feeling well. Her doctor says it could be Lymphoma and they are looking into it.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the HIV viral load result is, and whether she is on HIV treatment or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Can You Kiss A Hepatitis B Carrier?
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- Can Antibiotics Fight Hiv If Taken Immediately?
- Is It Against The Law Not To Inform Partners Of Hiv?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.