Dual infection hiv1/hiv2

Hi ran from the Philippines 27 I'm diagnose positive recently this November 28 2012 and in one test is reactive in hiv1 and non reactive in HIV 2 and the second test that they did is the western type test both hiv1 and HIV2 are reactive! Can you explain for me this because I'm scared and med in HIV 1 also for HIV 2 and how long I would leave? Im waiting for my lab done before they give what med is good for me thanks and more power ! GOD BLESS

It is likely that the test results only represent HIV-1 infection.

Increase in cd4 but worrisome night sweats
High Absolute CD3, CD4, and CD8