Increase in cd4 but worrisome night sweats

This October my last lab test showed the highest cd4 I had in my life, 915, cd8 872, WBC 8.2 and LY 3.0 considering that for the time I have been taking meds (almost 11 years now)my cd4 were just above 500 and undetectable. I was extremely happy that I was doing well until I searched online some of the symptoms I have, such as night sweats. From August until now I had 5 nights with sweats that drenched my clothes (only in upper part of the body) that I had to change them in order to get back to sleep. I tried to change my environment (not drastically) but very often i still sweat a little around my neck and chest, don't need to change my clothes though. My thyroid hormones are fine, i got them tested, I'm only 26, not pregnant and don't have signs of cold or flu or other infection, all I can think about is lymphoma.During the day I took my temperature (armpit) and it varies from 98,24-98,6 F (36,8-37 degrees Celsius) I am extremely worried, i wake every 2 hours at night to see if I sweat, but also afraid to ask my doctor for complicated tests because she already thinks I am a hypochondriac. In your opinion considering the improvement in my immune function and the symptoms I have should i ask for a CT scan or other tests? Thank you.

It is certainly important to be monitoring your body for symptoms and report anything out of the ordinary to your physician. From an HIV standpoint your numbers are fabulous. Night sweats certainly can be a sign of various kinds of infections or other medical conditions, if they persist. A good physical exam and some laboratory tests (like thyroid tests, and others) can quickly determine if something is significantly out of whack. I don't think I would immediately jump to expensive scans unless I saw something abnormal from the exam or blood tests.

Herpes Zoster Vaccine
Dual infection hiv1/hiv2