Herpes Zoster Vaccine

I have just turned 60 . My cd4 is 1150 , 48%. I have an undetectable viral load. Should I recieve the vaccine for Herpes Zoster or is it contridicted because I am HIV positive

Yes, you should get the vaccine. A recently completed placebo controlled study in people with HIV infection and CD4 counts >200, demonstrated that the vaccine was safe and antibody titers increased significantly in those who received the real vaccine compared to placebo. The question of whether it prevented more shingles outbreaks was not addressed adequately because the study was not long enough.

Increased vl with increased CD4 count
Increase in cd4 but worrisome night sweats