Dec 9, 2012
How low must a viral load be to prevent the determination of a genotype?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does HIV Cause White Spots?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.