Dec 9, 2012
How low must a viral load be to prevent the determination of a genotype?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do You Get Infected With HIV When The Virus Enters Your Bloodstream?
- Does Smoking Weed Help Hiv?
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- Do All Gay Men Catch Hiv?
- If Condom Popped But Person Did Not Cum Is There Possibiliy For Hiv Infection?
- Does Having Geographic Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.