Dec 9, 2012
How low must a viral load be to prevent the determination of a genotype?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.