Dec 9, 2012
i diagnosis my blood stream with this result: hematocrito 45% ,recuento leucocitario 4470/mm3,glucemia 111mg/dl,creatininemia 1.07mg/dl,sodio 141mEq/L,potasio 4.2mEq/L,cloro 107mEq/L and another suppect form:WBC:4.47 10e3/uL,NEU:2.38 53.1%N,LYM:1.93 43.1%L,MONO:-125 2.79%M,EOS -026 -591%E,BASO:-017 -379%B,RBC 5.03 10e6/uL,HGB:14.9 o/dL,HCT:44.8%,MCV:89.1fL,MCH:29.6oo,MCHC:33.3o/dL,RDW:15.9%,PLT:216 10e3/uL,MPV:7.56 fL.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis Transmission And Swimming Pools
- I Have Hiv Symptoms But No Antibodies
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Eyes?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.