Question about HbV vaccine and HepA test result.

Hello DR.Mark. I recently complete a series of HepB Vaccine about a month ago and my response was Anti-HBs Postive 392mIU/ML. Is that a good response? And how long will it protect me? When should I get my self check for Anti-HBs again, for possible booster?

Another question is I check my Anti-HAV Total and it came back Postive, is that mean that I'm immune to HepA? I don't have any symptom of hepatitis.

Those results indicate immunity for HBV and HAV. The response will be maintained for years. No need to recheck.

HIV Positive result came back
lab data