HIV Positive result came back

What is HIV-1 RNA Copies Value 53500 HIV-1 RNA Log10 4.73 value..the units says LOG 10. What does these mean to me. I was just diagnosed of having HIV and I am only 20. I just don't understand

A HIV RNA copy number (or also called the HIV viral load) of 53,500/ml would be considered in the moderate level range. The value of 4.73 log10 copies/ml is another mathematical way of expressing the same number as 53,500. Not to get too much in the weeds or make you take a math course, but just to give you some perspective, a number value of 100 is 2 logs, 1000 is 3 logs, 10,000 is 4 logs, and 100,000 is 5 logs in base 10. We express HIV viral load this way (particularly in HIV clinical trials) because it smooths out the result variability of using absolute copy number.

weight loss
Question about HbV vaccine and HepA test result.