Dec 9, 2012
My virals are undetectable as to my cd4 count my dr will not tell me only that I'm his prize patient but recently I've been loosing weight is this normal?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The devil is in the details. What is your current CD4 count? I assume, given your undetectable viral load, that you are on HIV treatment. What HIV meds and/or other medications are you taking, and do you have any other active medical problems? And finally, how much weight, and over what time frame has this occurred?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is A Hiv Test After 3 Months Reliable?
- Is Burning Feeling On The Tip Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Penis Was Touching The Inside Of The Toilet HIV Risk
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Why Small Number Of Hiv Infected Don't Produce Antibodies?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes In The Neck Painful?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.