Hep C test
Dec 9, 2012
I have hep c for years and in the last few months I take some BHT. Only after 2 months of using BHT the viral load went down from 3.775.000 to 651.612 Now after the last blood test I have TNP and NR. Please be kind and tell me what this mean Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't know what TNP and NR stand for in this context. There are no controlled clinical trials that I am aware of using BHT, so it is hard to know what those results mean without additional viral load tests over time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Blisters A Symptom Of HIV?
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.