Confusing Syphilis test results

Dear Sir, Over 2 months ago, I took the VDRL test for the first time and tested weak reactive (titer up to 1:8). I did a confirmatory test a couple of days later and my VDRL test was again reactive (titer up to 1:2 this time) and T-pallidum IgG was positive whereas Igm was negative. 2 moths later, I retested for syphilis. My VDRL and RPR tests were both reactive while TPHA was negative. I am very confused about these results and would like to hear your feedback on them. Thank you very much.

If you have not received prior treatment, you need to get treatment for syphilis.

Pnuemonia vaccines
Hep C test