|Quantitative real time PCR HCV RNA
Dec 2, 2012
sir in my HVC RNA report it written as Impression: Sapmle is Positive for HCV RNA and showing 879,639 IU/ml=3,518,556 COPIES/ml Please help me to understand this data and how critical is the condition? my age is 56 yrs.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained. That HCV viral load level is about average and likely indicates chronic infection with HCV. You should discuss these results with your physician and whether other blood tests or scans are necessary to evaluate your liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore And Swollen Ankles Due To Hep C
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.