|Treatment of HIV
Dec 2, 2012
It is very frustrating about the treatment progress after 1996 for HIV disease.Its just the matter of changing medicine more tolerable , with less side effect and combination single pill.What are the reason behind slow progress in effective medicine for HIV?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what your complaint is about. You summarize nicely the progress that has been made in the development of medications to treat HIV infection, which has decreased the number of deaths and AIDS events significantly.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- What Happens When You Get Std's?
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.