HCV count

My HCV quant is 148,480, my LOG10 is 5.172, and my HCV is 11.0. Can you tell me if these numbers are high or low? I'm also pregnant, which I read that I can't receive treatment til after birth. What are the chances of my baby having hep, too?

That is a low HCV viral load level, and 148,000 and 5.1 logs are the same number expressed in different mathematical terms. There is a risk of transmission to the fetus, which is thought to be around a 5-10% chance. A lower viral load does decrease the chance.

medicines
Viral Load Increasing, Treatment Failure Worry