medicines

We need to know where we can find to buy medicines in pharmacies and to pay normally for it because my husband's insurance can't pay for it for the next months.We are from Greece and we are looking to buy it from any country of Europe.Can you tell us in witch country can we find it? Thank you.

I'm sorry I can't answer your question directly. Although essentially all European countries have HIV medications to treat HIV infected people, what restrictions there may be on getting them or how much it would cost I can't answer.

Risk of restarting
HCV count