Dec 2, 2012
We need to know where we can find to buy medicines in pharmacies and to pay normally for it because my husband's insurance can't pay for it for the next months.We are from Greece and we are looking to buy it from any country of Europe.Can you tell us in witch country can we find it? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I'm sorry I can't answer your question directly. Although essentially all European countries have HIV medications to treat HIV infected people, what restrictions there may be on getting them or how much it would cost I can't answer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.