Risk of restarting

I stopped HAART more than 5 years ago because side effects were ruining my life and body. I look pretty healthy aside from living with mild reminders of what the HAART did to my body, I am overall healthy with no physical TI disfigurements, weight loss, or newly acquired issues. When should I restart? While Cd4 was originally in the 900-1100 five years ago, it is now below 500. Should I restart, against these fears?

The short answer is yes. Although you don't indicate what specifically were the side effects that lead you to stop, in general, the benefits to your immune system outweigh most side effects over the long run.

Atzanavir,Ritonavir and Truvanda = Risks to Liver (Hepatotoxicity)
medicines