hp c 3
Nov 25, 2012
dear doctor recently i found hip c type 3 in my blood serum all the test shown em perfectly sound test like blood sugar cholesterol urine test etc only in ultra sound doctor highlighted that their is some enlargement in spleen or liver or c l d he recommended a new lab for an another ultrasound probably he is not satisfied i want to know how much Nestorius it is or it is reversible or not among the other hip c type plz answer it
Response from Dr. Holodniy
HCV genotype 3 is very treatable and is responsive to current HCV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.