|Virul load and CD4
Nov 25, 2012
1- how can I improve my virul load and CD4 count? 2- 7 months there were 41 now 78 VL.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your CD4 count is, or whether you are on HIV treatment or not. Assuming you are not on HIV treatment, that is the best way to improve CD4 counts and get the viral load to undetectable levels.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.