Virus Load and CD4

Hello, I am 31 years old, and i was diagnosed with HIV in March 2012. I suppose my infection was very recent, and i found it just 2 months after infection. My 1st test in March shows CD4 = 740, Virus load 1780 3 weeks later (in beginning of April) they make new test and it shows CD4 = 1230 and VL = 4500. In beginning of October they made me new follow up test and it shows CD4=1300 and Virus load = 40 000. What this results means ? I have very high CD4 numbers and VL is increasing a lot for 6 months. Recently i feel pain in my neck muscles and lymph nodes are bit bigger in my left side of the neck.Is it possible increased VL to be reason for this pain?

You are correct, and the trend you are seeing is the opposite of what we usually see. I think you may still be seeing some dynamic changes as a result of acute infection. I suspect your viral load will level out at some level about where it is now. It is most likely that your increased lymph node size is the result of HIV infection itself. If however, they continue to increase in size or you feel more in different parts of your body, you should get that checked out by your doctor.

drop in cd4 count & increased viral load
Bloodwork results