drop in cd4 count & increased viral load

(re) My sister(49) had a needle prick accident at work (end 2011) & tested positive within 3 weeks - her cd4 count & viral load has been very good but suddenly her cd4 has halved & her viral load has increased - she is also diabetic - is this cause for concern as she has a young daughter - I have told her to consult her dr - is there a possibility that her count can pick up to over 1000 again? ty ty for your answer - her CD4 was 1250 six months ago and has dropped to 650 - she is NOT on any ARV's and has had no real illness over the past 6monts - she mentioned that the viral load is substantially higher than before - she has now been to her dr (whom I have no faith in) and has been told there is no reason for concern or meds - I've been trying to do as much research as possible to assist as my elderly parents live with her as well (their knowledge of HIV as told by this dr is that is't like a flue that doesn't go away but she won't die) They are also not taking much precautions in and around the house

It would be helpful to know what is meant by "substantially higher" viral load. Having all the CD4 counts, CD4 percents, and viral load results, will help establish whether there is a significant decline in CD4 count or not, and whether HIV treatment would be indicated.

Detectable after 6 months treatment
Virus Load and CD4