Nov 17, 2012
Sir , i have treated of syphilis with Benzathine Pencilin G last year, when i retest of tpha it is positive again. can i treat it again, after treatment can i continue my sexual life.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That syphilis test will remain positive after successful treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Masturbation With Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.