Nov 17, 2012
Sir , i have treated of syphilis with Benzathine Pencilin G last year, when i retest of tpha it is positive again. can i treat it again, after treatment can i continue my sexual life.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That syphilis test will remain positive after successful treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- What Type Of Food To Avoid For Geographic Tongue?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
- What Are The Side Effects For Men With Herpes?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.