HIV Rapid Positive but Western Blot Inderterminate 9 months after exposure?

I had unprotected sex (drunken stupid mistake) with a man who only told me after that he was HIV positive - this was back in February. About two weeks later I became very ill and was checked into the hospital 4 weeks after exposure. My WBC and platelets were very low and caused concern... they tested for everything they could think of including HIV (negative) rapid, all hepatitis etc. They did a "White Blood Cell Treatment" and gave me IV antibiotics which both made me feel much much better.

Since this, I have had a persistent cough with thick yellow sputum and a general sick feeling. The doctors have pumped me full of anti-biotics for months - I was once again checked into the hospital mid October as my fever spiked, I couldn't keep anything down, and my WBC, platelets, CD4/8 ratio, and my RBC were all way too low... They did a bone marrow biopsy and other tests - it was finally nailed down to pneumonia for months - HOWEVER, one of the final tests was another HIV test (after 10 days in the hospital). This time the Elisa came back reactive for either HIV 1 or HIV 2. A confirmation Western Blot was done with "Indeterminate" results with the following:

p18 absent p24 equivocal p31 equivocal p51 absent p55 equivocal p65 present gp120 present gp160 present gp40 absent gp41 equivocal

So of course I am freaking out a little but it seems like ant-biotics make me feel better so I am wondering if there was a chance of a cross-reaction on the Elisa test? and after 9 months would the WB have been positive if it was positive? Why so many "Equivocal" bands? I know I need to go back and retest within 3 to 6 months but wondering what my risk factor is here....what else could this be?

Thank you for any advice (I know unprotected sex is a bad idea!), help or suggestions.

Some background includes growing up in South Africa for 12 years and I have had a TB Vaccination when I was younger - further Lupus does run in my family (tested negative) but positive on the ANA test for something "Autoimmune" ... My WBC has leveled to normal but my platelets are still 71'ish

those HIV tests, including the western blot should be repeated, and if still reactive, a HIV viral load test should be performed.

Lab Results for HCV RNA Quantitve Real Time PCR
Syphilis