Lab Results for HCV RNA Quantitve Real Time PCR

I tested positive for HCV but my AST is 39 & My ALT is 36 but the HCV RNA, Quantitive Real Time PCR is 695304 <43 IU/mL and the second result for HCV RNA, Quantitve Real Time PCR is 5.84 <1.63 IU/mL, Endnote 1. What stage of Hep C is my body in? I have been testing my self monthly to see if there is any change or if the Hep C has become active before I decide to start treatment How advance is the disease according to the results of my test?

A viral load of 695,000 is the same thing as a viral load of 5.84 log10. The are different mathematical representations of the same number. That viral load is just below average. You should discuss with your doctor whether additional testing and/or HCV treatment is recommended at this time.

HCV Quantitative Real Time - PCR
HIV Rapid Positive but Western Blot Inderterminate 9 months after exposure?