Not on meds + everyday meth & cd4 doubled?

I wrote in a couple of months ago asking the question "Am I still in the 'acute infection' stage", you said given my numbers I was most likely exposed two years ago. But that we'd know more from the second lab. So July: viral load- 84,000 cd4- 249 October: viral load- 104,000 cd4- 550. The doctor was surprised as was I because I'm not on any medications and I am a heavy meth user that uses everyday. Do you still think I was exposed 2 years ago? How is it that my cd4 doubled given my not so healthy lifestyle? I am an otherwise healthy 24 yr old male. Hope that's enough information to form an opinion! Thank you for your opinion!

The meth use makes it difficult to interpret the numbers. That said, your viral load is stable. There is no difference in those two viral load results, despite the fact that your CD4 count doubled, which could indicate a recovery from acute infection. Even though your CD4 count is now in the normal range, given a viral load of over 100,000, it is unlikely that your CD4 count will stay that way. Stopping the meth and starting HIV treatment would still be the recommended course.

drop in cd4 count & increased viral load
Confusion over results