Nov 10, 2012
Dear sir, i got the medical report in which RPR 1:1 , 6 month before my TPHA 1:5120 , value of RPR titre is 1:1 is curious or dangerous ???
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you have been treated for syphilis or not. You also can't compare the results of the TPHA and RPR as they measure different things. But a stable RPR titer is usually a good clinical sign.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Deep Kissing?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke?
- Is Kissing Cold Sore Safe?
- Is Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Safe?
- Masturbation With Saliva Negative Western Blot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.