Nov 10, 2012
Dear sir, i got the medical report in which RPR 1:1 , 6 month before my TPHA 1:5120 , value of RPR titre is 1:1 is curious or dangerous ???
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you have been treated for syphilis or not. You also can't compare the results of the TPHA and RPR as they measure different things. But a stable RPR titer is usually a good clinical sign.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- Can Vinegar Cure For Shingles?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.