Switching meds, when to do labs

My doctor is on medical leave and his nurse is reluctant to answer my question. I am switching to Stribild next week and need to know when to schedule labs after the switch. I am on a similar regimen now (Isentress/Truvada) and have been undetectable for over 5 years. What's the 411 here?

My general philosophy is to recheck the numbers (not just the viral load and CD4 count, but liver and kidney function tests) at about a month after switching HIV meds, and then again at 3 months. Some of this is stylistic, but can also be dictated by the need for closer follow-up, if there is already other medical problems that exist, other medications that are already on board that could result in drug interactions, among other reasons.

research on CD4 count
Newly Diagnosed, Considering Stribild as treatment. Need some Help!! :(