meaning of lab numbers
Nov 3, 2012
CD4 18, CD3 88 and CD8 is 70?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You dont' indicate whether these are cell counts or percent. They look like t lymphocyte percent values. The CD4 value is low and the CD8 value is high. You also don't indicate what the HIV viral load level is or whether you are on HIV treatment or not, and whether these values have changed at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.