High AST and ALT

Hi There, Nearly 2 months ago I was put on Stribild, after 6 weeks my blood work came back. My CD4 went from 584 to 876, my VL from 4140 to undetectable. Which I think is fantastic. BUT, my BUN is 24, my BUN/Creatinine Ratio is 31 and AST is 108 and ALT is 218. My doctor is concerned but does not seemed concerned enough to run the blood work again until December. Should I be concerned with these levels? Honestly I am freaking out a just a little. I know Stribild is a new medication that can cause liver and kidney failure. I am worried that by December these levels will be even higher! Not sure what to do, if I should just wait until December to have my doc run them again or demand for them to be run now. Please advise.

Thank you!

You don't indicate whether any of these numbers were elevated prior to starting HIV medications, whether you are taking any other medications or over the counter products, or have other medical conditions like HCV infection. Assuming no, then the elevations are likely related to the HIV meds. Although these numbers are concerning, I think retesting in December is likely OK. If the trend continues up, then you may need to change medications.

Hep C Quantitation results are 5,053,480
About HIV vrial load and result