Nov 3, 2012
I was told by my doctor my cd counts was under 300 should i be worried?he advised me to go on med in the next three months.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming he was talking about your CD4 count, then yes, you should start HIV meds now. So, I agree with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Symptoms Of A Toddler With Hiv
- Condom Was Used But I'm Still Afraid Of Hiv
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.