chornic hep c with lwbc treatent outlook

i have chronic hep c and I am amenic i have also been taking treatment Ribro. Infet. and Certa. it has been about a month of feeling weak dealing with headaches so on now the first week i went for a check up i was told that my white blood cells were really low a few days later i was given a injection to boost my white blood cell another week or so i get another test is done my white blood count is still too low i have also caught a cold by now my doctor tells me to put a hault on treatment i feel my chances of success are gone can you please give me some insight of the chances of sucess or what if any things i can do to increase my white blood count. id appriciate any response thank you.

It sounds like your white blood cell count decreased because of the interferon treatment for HCV. They gave you another medicine to increase your WBC but you haven't seen an increase from that. Sometimes we do have to stop HCV treatment because of side effects like this. In some people we can restart the medications and in others, depending on how severe the side effects are, we can't. I would discuss this with your doctor, as to when it might be appropriate again to restart or not.

ANTI HBS
CD count