Oct 28, 2012
hi doc,i had my 3 shots of hep b vaccine, then i checked for my anti-hbs result : 55.77 mIU/ml REACTIVE,what does it means? Thank you doc..
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means that the vaccine was successful and you have immunity against HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Kissing Stripper And HIV Transmission Risk
- Licking Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Oral Sex Form Sex Worker
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Risk Of Getting HIV
- Could White Tongue Be A Sign Of Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.