should HAART have been started.

In Jan 2006 i contracted HIV and i had knots behind both ears left ear larger than the right.. The one on the left continued to grow and it worried me because it was very noticeable. People i knew when coming up behind me would say, What is that large knot behind your ear. My daughter also noticed it.. It continued to grow and I had heard that HAART would make the lymph gland go down and my doctor agreed but said she wasn't concerned, she said if they get to big we simply remove them. In 2007 my cd4 count was dropping my doctor noted in my medical record, CD4 count dropping from 700 to 300 in one year may have to start HAART will follow. May 2007 My cd4 count dropped to 380 and 350 was my doctors marker to consider HAART. i got c diff..and bronchitis and I lost weight going from 161 to 155 then 145. My lymph glands didn't go down and remained worrisome. In Feb 2008 the left side of my face was huge and it was numb. Tired of my doctor lack of concern i sought out another doctor who ordered a needle byopsy and later a full biopsy and i had Large b cell lymphoma. In only two years with medication available and i was denied it I went from HIV pos to AIDs and was battling a cancer. In accordance to the guideline in 2007 should HAART have been given and I more than like not developed into lymphoma? I am angry with my doc in that she ignored my concern and didn't try to stop the disease from progressing to AID by looking at all my medical problems with bacterial infection, weight loss and fast decline in cd4count..Viral load was 85,000 but when down then started rising as my cd4 went down.. my cd 4 got down to 355 and she still wouldn't give me HAART when all the info was in yet of the biopsy.. In 2008 MMWR had mult. Bacterial infection and bronchitis listed as aids defining illnesses. I cant find anything on the Aids defining illness in 2007. Do you what they were?

C. diff and bronchitis are not specific to HIV infection, as many people without HIV infection get these types of infection. Multiple recurrences of pneumonia within a year would be a clue to having HIV infection. Given your numbers and your story, it seems reasonable that starting treatment earlier would have been appropriate. It's unclear whether starting treatment would have prevented lymphoma. You did the right thing by seeking another opinion.

Declining CD4% yet still undetectable
Can't get my t-cells up