Very low viral load after diagnosis

Hi, I was diagnosed with HIV on 18th September. In the couple of weeks after disgnosis i had my bloods taken twice. My doctor said she believed that my infection was in the last 3 or 4 months (she quoted a test used for this but I've forgotten what it was). My cd4 counts were 674 and 627, I'm not worried about the slight drop, I know there are many factors at work here. What I'm unsure about is my viral load of 47 and 43. Is it possible that I've not serocoverted yet and this could sky rocket at my next test (November), if so how was my antibody test positive? or is it that I have a very low set point? Is it normal to have such a low viral load without being on meds and what could be the prognosis be if this was the case?

Thanks.

Your CD4 count is in the normal range (500-1500), and the difference between those two values is not significant. Your viral load level is very low, barely detectable in fact. It looks like your immune system is able to control the infection on its own at this point, given the low viral load and normal CD4 counts. It would be unlikely to see the viral load spike up. Since your HIV antibody test was positive and your viral load is detectable, you have seroconverted. Prognosis is very good, but it is difficult to say at this point whether and when HIV meds would be required.

newly diagnosed, but late stage Aids concerns
Declining CD4% yet still undetectable