Oct 28, 2012
i did an antibody test for hep b . the range was between 1-100 and my results was 190.48. what does this mean? am i immune to it? can i get married to someone with chronic hep b?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate which HBV antibody test was performed. That result would generally indicate high levels of HBV antibody, likely to surface (HBsAb) or core (HBcAb) antigens, and in addition, immunity to infection if you had received the HBV vaccine or from previous natural infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Condom Video
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.