| HCV RNA QUANT, PCR Test Results
Oct 28, 2012
I was just diagnoised a week ago and am very scared. My test results were over 300 million. Will treatment be effective? Where can I go online to find information I can comprehend?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HCV viral load is quite high. There are additional blood tests and perhaps a liver scan that a liver specialist will obtain to determine the possible damage that may have occurred in the liver and what treatment will be effective. Treatment can be quite effective. This website has good basic information about HCV infection and treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Getting A Tattoo Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.