preemployment HBsAB screeing

Last year, my HBsAb was borderline positive, HBsAg was nonreactive, HBcAb was reactive. I was told by a GI specialist that I would have had acute hep B but its cured now since HBsAg was negative and that I don't need to be treated for Hep B as I don't have it presently. Immediately after this, I received two shots of HB vaccine. The third shot was due in april 2012 but I could not receive it on time. I am planning to go get it in a day or two. Will it be useful anymore If I get it tomorrow? or do I need three series of shots again? my another very imp q is, today my blood was drawn for a few tests ncluding HBsAb as a part of preemployment screeing.If HBsAb comes out positive again Since my HBsAb was borderline positive last year. Will I be able to pass this screening preemeployment test If HBsAb is again positive. I am really very very upset since I worked hard to get this job. Will I be able toget this Job If I pass If HBsAb is positive again since it was psoitive last year. I know HBsAb is also positive If one is vaccinated against it.

I cant' speak to any employment policies. There is no harm in getting an additional shot at this point. Although knowing that the HBcAb is positive, does indicate past exposure with HBV and therefore natural immunity against the virus. Thus, it may not be necessary to get an additional shot.

Liver Enzymes
HCV RNA QUANT, PCR Test Results