Oct 21, 2012
Thank u dr for answer my question. is havng cancerdysplasia means i will get cancer due to AIN3. my dr use aldara to treated but didnt work. she also use cargulator n did not work. im afraid wat else she can use to prevent cancer. please help me. i wanna live long
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, dysplasia can turn into cancer. But we can necessarily predict in who and in what time frame. You may need to consult with a surgeon to see whether other local treatments or surgery are indicated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.