Hep C and Complete Blood Transfusion

Hi, my sister has recently been diagnosed with Hep C. Reading online there is no 'cure' per say, would a complete blood transfusion be an idea as a way to cure it? I am not sure how hep c works within the body/cells/organs/tissues, but I do know that it's transmitted via blood. Since it is in the blood, wouldn't replacing the infected blood with clean blood solve the issue? I know it wouldn't be a feasible option, but I was just wondering...

It's a good thought, but HCV is present, not only within the blood, but in other organs like the liver as well. So just replacing all the blood would not remove all the tissue reservoirs of HCV in the body.

Chronic Hepatitis B since 1978
CD4 Count and Viral Load