Oct 21, 2012
what is the implication of 24455 viral load
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You dont' indicate what virus you are talking about. Is this an HIV viral load result? If so, you need a CD4 count/percent result, and to know whether you are on HIV treatment or not, to put this result in context.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Deadliest Std?
- Can You Someone Get HIV Through Underwear?
- Dried Blood And Old Cuts Can I Still Get Hepatitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.