High seric total protein with controlled Hiv and Chronic Hep B

I got my recent blood tests and total proteins were higher than normal , not by much , and the doctor didn't say anything about it.Is it somewhat normal with my conditions or should i be worried? Also my creatinine and urea level were just below normal which i find very weird in this context.

I'm in my 20's , liver function normal, according to the last vl test 6 month ago i was undetectable, good cd4 and cd4%, started whey protein supplementation for about a month.

It is not unusual to have an elevated total protein level in the blood associated with HIV infection. This is usually the result of an elevated globulin level (in general antibodies). However, depending on the actual level of total protein elevation, and what specific components are elevated (the various components can be measured individually) would determine if this is just a nonspecific increase associated with HIV infection or something else that is going on.

ELECROLYTE IMBALANCE
about hiv medication