ELECROLYTE IMBALANCE

what are some of the known vitamins to buy in store to boost low salt in blood?i am told after my blood test that my blood salt is low and need to increase it.My ankles are very weak and i am HIV pos taking meds namely Prezista,norvir and truvada. Dignosed recently in 08/2012 Please can you help me understand the nutrition truth?drop me what to eat and what not to fruits_which ones Food-which ones Vitamins and etc Thank you

You don't indicate what blood tests are abnormal (such as sodium, potassium blood levels) and how low they are. In addition, was any medical reason for these results looked for, as to why you might be having this situation? In the absence of some sort of medical condition (not HIV infection), a normal diet should be sufficient to provide the salt that you need.

what medicine should i take to increase CD4
High seric total protein with controlled Hiv and Chronic Hep B