about hiv in pregnancy
Oct 14, 2012
my cd4 count is 385 and this is my 8th month of pregancy is it necessary for me to take any kind of medicine
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. If you have not been on HIV meds before this time during the course of your pregnancy, you should start taking HIV meds now. I assume you are under the care of an obstetrician who is experienced with HIV infected pregnant women. If not, you should be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.