CD4 & Viral Load vs Delivery

Hi Dr Mark I am 32weeks pregnant living in South africa and I started taking ARV'S at about 20 odd weeks as I was diagonised during pregnant tests. My CD4 count was 305 and viral load 49258 is this considered low or high. Is it possible for to then have a normal delivery and to breast feed. what risks does my health pose for my baby in the uterus and at delivery. Please help me.

A normal CD4 count is in the 500-1500 range, Your viral load is in the moderate range, with a viral load of > 100,000 being considered in the high range. Starting HIV treatment was the right thing to do and should result in your viral load becoming undetectable, thus significantly reducing the risk of transmission at the time of birth and during breast feeding. So yes, it is possible to have a normal delivery and also breast feed while taking your HIV meds.

White blood cells
yellow fever vaccination under Atripla and possible VL spike