Viral load results

Dear Doctor, first of all, thank you for your support. It is very important for us. I am worried about my lab results. I started to take Atripla 3 months ago. In that moment my CD4 were 157. I have not data about my initial VL because of a failure in the VL test. Yesterday, I got my second lab results. My CD4 have growth up to 492, buy my VL is not undetectable yet (VL = 1500). The doctor told me to think about changing the medication but I am not sure... I think I should wait... PLEASE, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

On the other hand, I use a 1-week pillbox for Atripla. It is OK?

Assuming you have been taking your medications as prescribed, and that we don't know what the baseline viral load was before treatment, this could all be OK. However, I would suggest getting a resistance now to determine whether your virus has developed resistance to any of the three drugs in Atripla. That test results will help determine whether you should continue Atripla, or change some or all of your HIV medications.

Substantial increase in CD4
White blood cells