Substantial increase in CD4

I have what a lot of people may think of as a silly question. I am newly diagnosed (7/23/12). I backtracked my infection to around 2/5/12. At diagnosis, my viral load was 4,260 and CD4 was 532. Three weeks ago, I started Stribild and just received my first lab work back, which stated that my viral load dropped to 80 and my CD4 skyrocketed to 963! My CD4% is 32.1%. While my doctor says that this is fantastic and many negative people never see that high of a CD4 count, I still have some concerns. Everything that I have been reading suggests that a person's CD4 count rises at a relatively slow rate while on HAART but mine almost doubled in a few weeks. Should I expect this number to drop back down or can I breathe easy knowing that I started HAART so quickly after infection and diagnosis, which would explain the very quick rebound of my CD4 count? It is also possible that I naturally have a very high CD4 count.

I agree with your doctor and I think you answered your own question. I don't think you need to be concerned about your results, and even if your CD4 count/percent were to drop a bit, it is still all within the normal range.

why arent there medicinal methods for cd4 improvement?
Viral load results